The Board of Management
A Board of Management has been appointed to the school to ensure, through the Principal and the teaching staff, that;
- The needs of students, individually and collectively are identified and responded to by the school.
- School plans, agreed by the educational partners are developed, implemented and regularly evaluated.
- The curriculum, assessment and general education provisions within the school are of a high quality and meet the requirements prescribed by the Department of Education.
- Management and staff development needs are identified and provided, within available resources.
- Procedures are in place through which parents can receive full information on all aspects of their children's educational progress including access to their children's records.
- The school complies with all the rules and regulations as prescribed by the Department of Education
Members of the Board of Management 2017-18
Elected Parent Representatives
- Ms Lucy Sammon
- Mr Peter O’Loughlin
- Mr Patrick Byrne
- Mr Declan Marnane
- Ms Nicola Lawless - Chairperson
Secretary to the Board
- Mr Padraig Donoghue
Nominees of the Archdiocese
- Mr Peter Finlay
- Mr Samuel Conway
- Ms Ann Naughton
Elected Teacher Representatives
- Mr Declan McInerney
- Ms Maria Goff
BOM meeting schedule 2017-18
|Thursday||28th September 2017||7:00pm|
|Thursday||23rd November 2017||7:00pm|
|Thursday||22nd February 2018||7:00pm|
|Thursday||10th May 2018||7:00pm|
|Thursday||14th June 2018||7:00pm|